Experimenters online meet-up - Wednesday 6th June 2018

Experiments(Last edited )

Dear Experimenters

We are organising optional online monthly meet-ups over the summer where you can discuss the experiment and your experiences with other growers and our GROW scientists and researchers. Anyone participating in (or just following the experiments) is welcome to join no matter where you are in the world.

Our first online meet-up will be on Wednesday 6th June at 9 am and repeated at 12 noon BST (UK time) (check your time here for the 9 am and the 12 noon).

We are using a video conferencing system called Zoom for the meet-ups. You can join either meet-up by following this link in your web browser https://zoom.us/j/304453568

If you already use Zoom for video meetings, you can also join from your desktop or mobile app. Participation in the online meet-ups is entirely optional and additional to the experiment itself.

I probably will not be able to make the first meeting as I will be travelling but hope to 'meet' some of you at future meet-up.

Warm wishes

Victoria

On behalf of Naomi, Victoria, Alice, Raquel, Gerid, and the GROW Observatory team email: science@growobservatory.org

3 comments

Hello Victoria , Naomi , Alice and all .

It was nice to meet you all today , thank you for the good ideas and for sharing your experience with us .

Looking forward to the next meeting .

Best wishes .

Thanks, Ionut! Thanks so much for joining us. It was really great to see you and all the other participants too. I'm glad you found it useful. :D

I very much enjoyed hearing about what everyone was doing and sharing good ideas for dealing with pests.

I look forward to seeing you again next month - 9 am UK (10 am CET) on July 4th. More info to come.

Requests of what you'd like us to cover most welcome too.

Kind regards, Naomi